As a Physician with CFIM, you join a physician-driven team of exceptional practitioners and a dedicated support team to help you do what you do best, care for patients.
- Extremely competitive salary plus bonus potential for Quality and Productivity (Full Time)
- Nocturnist Program
- Moonlighting Opportunities
- Assigned to one primary hospital with no overnight call
- Health insurance with optional vision/dental coverage
- Group 401K plan
- Paid vacation time plus one holiday week
- Malpractice Insurance
- CME available
- Life, short and long-term disability insurance available
- Dedicated staff to cover all of your licensing, hospital, billing, coding, regulatory and credentialing needs
- Administrative support 7 days a week with 24/7 answering service
- Case management
- Access to patient census 24/7 via our custom web-based EHR
Current Hospitals served
- Florida Hospital Altamonte
- Florida Hospital Celebration
- Florida Hospital East
- Florida Hospital Kissimmee
- Florida Hospital Orlando
- Florida Hospital Winter Park
- Health Central Hospital
- Health South Rehab
- Osceola Regional
- Premium covered by CFIM
- Currently under a “per encounter” policy, so no tail coverage is required
Current Openings for:
- ACUTE-CARE HOSPITALIST- MD/DO (Daytime and Nocturnist)
- NOCTURNIST- ARNP
- PALLIATIVE CARE PHYSICIAN
- ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
WHAT OUR PATIENTS HAVE TO SAY
Dr. Chawla took the time to explain things to me and show real concern for me as a person, by sitting down next to me, answering my questions and always making sure that I understood his plan and the reasons for the plans being made.
Dr. Paff’s demeanor always puts me at ease! He’s upfront, jolly, answers questions and doesn’t leave you guessing anything!
Even though Dr. Lozano told me what I really didn’t want to hear, the way he talked with me was very compassionate and caring; he chose his words carefully, he listened to me, and reasoned with me in a way that showed he truly cared for me as a person, which gave me the faith in him, to follow his instructions.
Dr. Abreu showed genuine concern – she wasn’t there to just “Band-Aid things”, she took every step necessary to understand my needs and meet them. She was very compassionate, taking time to talk with me and explain everything I needed to understand.